Friday, December 4, 2015

Implementation Evaluation Control

I've asked some friends about my concept of Lucky Strike Nuts. My friends are new to the 21+ world as am I. I personally would not buy my own product, to be honest. I think $7 for a bag of nuts is a little steep, but being a resident of Las Vegas, I know some bars have drinks that a quite overpriced. It does make sense to have a snack that can be a little steep in price at $7. Even if the nuts were organic, used all natural ingredients, I still think that's steep but that is just my personal opinion as I can be somewhat cheap when it comes to purchasing certain things. One friend was totally for the product. He believed that it would be a nice addition to those expensive bars and lounges as a bar snack. He enjoyed the anecdote I wrote about the history of how Fogg found the nuts in Japan. He also like the name and how it was $7.00. Some other friends thought it would be a disgusting snack, but that is because they do not like wasabi. They did like the concept though, and felt that at least here on the Strip in Vegas, it might sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment