Friday, October 30, 2015

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

I identify myself with the Millennial Generation. I was born in 1994, a time where technology was becoming more accessible into the home. I remember the Super Nintendo and my parents' old IBM computer complete with AOL dial up internet. Although I was exposed to technology in my adolescent years, I did not have the chance to have an iPad as a babysitter. So I believe that I was still able to grow up and not be dependent on some sort of technological device to provide my entertainment. I still went outside, played with the neighborhood kids, and did what kids do best and just enjoy life and be stupid. It really wasn't until high school where technology became an integral part of my life with the advent of smart phones. I'd like to think that I had a somewhat Generation X upbringing, as my parents identify with that generation, and I had both a mixture of X and what is now called Generation Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment